Project Manager, Operations
- Expired: June 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects, overseeing the operations of Cuberg’s R&D and Production efforts. They will interface between the small, but agile Supply Chain, R&D, Engineering, Sales, Facilities, and Manufacturing teams to drive production and support R&D. We work cross-functionally and collaboratively to serve our collective mission to build a better, more sustainable world from our new state of the art San Leandro facility.
As an ideal candidate, you have a technical background, be detail driven, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You have excellent communication skills and are able to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the details of operation challenges. You have a track record as a project manager driving complex projects, covering both the planning and execution phases. You are a solution-oriented person who proactively identifies and addresses problems and takes pride in the quality of your work. Critically, you excel in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic startup environment.
Join us in building the future of energy.
Cuberg is commercializing next-generation battery technology to power the future of electric mobility. The company was acquired in 2021 by Northvolt, a global supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems. As Northvolt's Advanced Technology Center operating in Silicon Valley, Cuberg is developing and commercializing lithium metal batteries, building an innovation ecosystem around lithium-ion technology, and leveraging Northvolt's state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities to rapidly scale up production of advanced batteries.
- Responsible for managing production operations to support customer demand and R&D
- Work to continuously improve production efficiency and cost
- Work across functions to execute on production objectives
- Identify and solve cross-functional challenges
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- B.S. or advanced degree in a technical field (e.g. chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry, or a related discipline)
- 3+ years in a project/program management role (preference given to those with engineering or other technical experience)
- Battery industry experience is highly beneficial
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including generous stock options, to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave
AddressSan Leandro, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cuberg