Senior Reporting Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior Reporting Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ months, possibility for extensions
Start date: ASAP
Senior Business Analyst needed to be the lead on driving operational client reporting work. This person needs to be experienced in working with business partners to gather requirements and working on an agile team to deliver technology solutions. This person will scope out new work and work with others within the technology organization to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Performs analysis of business activities to determine business requirements.
- Acts as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements.
- Works closely with business stakeholders and other technology professionals to deliver solutions.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent experience in a business or technology related field.
- 7+ years' experience in the financial services industry, supporting buy-side technology. Ideally, experience working within asset management.
- Strong technical skills including an intermediate level proficiency working with SQL and databases. Experience working with different reporting platforms and performing data analysis.
- Ability to consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future state business environment.
- Strong communication & presentation skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
Required Skills : Business Analysis
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills : Business Analyst
BusinessView all jobs at Cube hub
Get fresh Senior Business Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.