Azure Cloud Datacenter Network Engineer Remote or Hybrid - immediate Hiring
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of network technologies and concepts with a focus in Azure Cloud networking. This includes routing, switching, firewalls, and network monitoring and management. Architect, Develop, test and upgrade enterprise network architectures within Microsoft Azure.
- Manage Azure Cloud data center environments
- Upgrade, patch and maintain the overall network infrastructure upon which the private or hybrid cloud operates
- Monitor the utilization, performance and availability of the cloud network infrastructure and its services
- Support the architecture, design, implementation, and compliance efforts for effective cloud network security
- Work closely with Application, Network, and Security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure architected design patterns
- Troubleshoot network problems; schedule upgrades; network hardware refresh projects; perform network analysis and optimization
- Provide escalation support of network infrastructure issues reported to the network group and follow up as needed
- Ability to create high quality diagrams and network documentation for network design, implementation, and support processes
- Maintain Inventory of network devices
- Perform special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required
- 5+ years of working in cloud computing or network infrastructure
- 3-5+ years' experience in a cloud environment, preferably Azure as a cloud network engineer and administrator
- Demonstrated experience building and operating cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewalls; Physical and Cloud based
- Experience with load balancing platforms, BigIP F5 LTM preferred
- Working experience with routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP & BGP in an enterprise environment.
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals as they relate to enterprise networks including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, ARP
- Knowledge of VPNs site to site, IPsec, tunnel modes and remote access VPN's
- Ability to Rack and Stack Network Devices including cable management in a Data Center / Server Room environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy required
- Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language required
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure or AWS)
- IBM PowerVS Cloud experience
- Ivanti Pulse VPN and Juniper firewall cloud Experience
- Securing and monitoring cloud resources
- Cisco Route/Switch platforms
- Palo Alto or related cloud-based firewall technologies
- Experience with Cisco network switches is highly preferred
- Experience with Cisco Wireless technology and LAN controllers; Cisco Prime, DNA and Cisco ISE would be desirable
- Experience with network management tools including Syslog and SolarWinds (NCM, NPM) is a plus
- Experience with InfoBlox IPAM
POSITION CAN BE 100% REMOTE EASTERN TIME ZONE WORKING SCHEDULE
NJ RESOURCES CAN COME TO OFFICE ONCE A WEEK
Required Skills : Professional Engineer,Cloud,Network Administration,Cisco,CITRIX
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills : Mechanical Engineer,Network Engineer,Network Administrator
TechnologyView all jobs at Cube hub
Get fresh Cloud Network Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.