(R) Sr. AWS Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Sr Architect I, Cloud Infrastructure AWS
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team/role
A core pillar of lululemon's technology Strategy is to provide strong and scalable foundations. Leveraging cloud, we create and manage platforms servicing our internal stakeholders with a customer-first mindset. We enable and empower teams to become self-sufficient, while providing guardrails to protect the organization.
Our team embraces modern cloud infrastructure on multiple cloud platforms. This role will focus on our AWS cloud foundation, architecting solutions that streamline access and use of cloud resources, while keeping the organization protected from security threats and performance failures. The individual in this role remains hands-on and leads by example. The Sr Architect brings clarity to complexity and demonstrate smart ways to simplify. This role requires a leader and mentor, setting excellent examples for the local teams and the entire technology community.
The Sr Architect must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, invent and simplify processes, and simultaneously support multiple projects impacting a growing global organization. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints. Maturity, curiosity, creative problem solving, and team leadership are all essential to success in this role.
Technical delivery and ownership
- Produce architecture designs and solutions for building and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable, and secure cloud environments, enabling application teams to deliver business outcomes with speed, knowing the foundation will be resilient and secure.
- Contributes to architectural design of new solutioning principles, concepts, and best practices for multi-account strategies, cost management strategies, landing zones and cloud network connectivity.
- Provides architecture design and solutions for managing cloud security, including enforcement of security policies, ability to visualize and manage security compliance and risk, ability to classify and protect cloud data, ability to manage cloud-based identity and access, and ability to leverage cloud native technology.
- Provides expertise of architecture practices and integrates broad working knowledge to provide maturity and risk assessments for key technologies and capabilities.
- Designs with operations in mind. Looks for ways to automate tasks and improve operations.
- Factors in data management and internal processes, designing and advocating for methods that align to scaling across multi-region, cloud architecture.
- Demonstrates proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Works in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding customer service
- Comfort working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
Enrollment, Influence, and adoption
- Serves as lead cloud infrastructure solution architect, working in cross functional teams dealing with challenging architecture and engineering problems and opportunities.
- Articulate technical design and functionality of lululemon's AWS Foundation and Security platform and AWS native tooling to multiple technical audiences.
- Educate and advise users on how to adopt the functionality of infrastructure platform products within their strategy and processes to achieve measurable value.
- Translate application team needs into technical solutions and product requirements.
- Influences decisions that impact critical long term IT strategy for organizational success.
- Provides thought leadership to ensure that systems and services are designed, and operating to achieve optimal levels of performance, reliability, and sustainability.
- Understands, identifies, and measures across multiple organizations.
- Supports/mentors skill development in team
- Demonstrates ability to coach team members around best practices for delivering high performant and scalable solutions.
- Mentors team members on secure coding best practices
Required Skills : DevOps,Software Architecture
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills : Software Developer,Applications Architect
TechnologyView all jobs at Cube hub
Get fresh AWS Cloud Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!