Sr Account Executives (2) - Supply Chain Software - 27359635
Our Client, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, is one of the fastest growing players in the Supply Chain Software space, with key differentiators in this market. The successful candidate will have a track record of closing new enterprise accounts and consistently achieving quota selling Supply Chain Software solutions. This is an expansion/promotion back-fill position.
You will be responsible for hunting new business in either the Midwest Region (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH) or Northwest / West Region (AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, UT, WA). You will be selling an Enterprise Supply Chain Platform as well as additional Product Lines. If you have sold into the Retail vertical, that is a Big +!
If you have (5-8) + years of experience selling Supply Chain Software to Fortune 1000 companies and have documented success exceeding $MM quotas, we want to speak with you! Our Client likes candidates w/ companies like: LLamasoft, Amber Road, E2Open, GXS, FourKites, Quintiq, Dassault, Logility, Infor Nexus, Sage, Microsoft, Epicor, JDA, IBM, Oracle, SAP in their background! If you have sold into the Retail vertical, that is a Big +!
If you do not have experience selling Supply Chain Software Solutions to the Fortune 1000, please do not apply. We will not respond to non-qualified applicants.
The Supply Chain Software AE is responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with your customers and partners. This is an individual contributor role with the opportunity for promotion to Sales Management within the next (24-36) months. The company has all the sales support you will need to be successful.
This is a Home Office role ($140K-$160K Base, $300K-$325K @ Plan, No Cap, Big Accelerators, Upward Mobility, Great Benefits)! Quota is very attainable, Top Reps make $500+! If you are a successful Supply Chain Software AE and Hunter, this is a great opportunity to get to the next-level of Enterprise Sales! If you have sold into the Retail vertical, that is a Big +!
- Achieve the annual revenue target selling Supply Chain Software & Services solutions.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to Fortune 1000 prospects in your territory.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or extensive experience selling Supply Chain Software (8+ years) into Fortune 1000 Enterprise Accounts. If you have sold into the Retail vertical, that is a Big +!
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise Accounts and consistently achieving $MM quotas.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Software & Services. If you have sold into the Retail vertical, that is a Big +!
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around, Personable!
- Must be able to "Hunt" in Green-Field Accounts and Manage a complex sales process. If you have sold into the Retail vertical, that is a Big +!
Base Salary: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 - DOE
On-Target-Earnings: $300,000.00 - $325,000.00 (NO Cap) + Full Expenses + Complete Benefits Package + Upward Mobility
(1) Opening in Midwest (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota or Ohio) and,
(1) Opening in the West / Northwest (AZ, CA, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Utah or Washington)
Number of Openings: (2)
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings