Software Sales - Social Media / CX Analytic - 27129242
Our Client is an established startup with a nearly $2B valuation, >$100M raised, >1000 employees, and 70-person sales team. They are led by very successful founder and provide the most complete CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation platform across 24 separate business units at a large enterprise. They provide true ROI in CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation, with the tools to manage Social Media on single platform and real-time analytics to find potential market opportunities and respond to customer issues, and also truly understand their customers.
If you do not have experience selling ERP, CRM, BI / Analytics or CX Software solutions to the Fortune 1000, please do not apply. Client not interested in Infrastructure / Datacenter salespeople or Channel salespeople. We will not respond to non-qualified applications.
We have an opening for an AE in the Midwest and/or South Central (i.e. Chicago Minneapolis, Indy, Columbus, Detroit, St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas, Houston, Austin) due to Growth / Promotions! AE's are responsible for exceeding sales targets through the sale of CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation Analytics Solutions, including all company products, to new and existing customers within your territory. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships.
The Account Executive will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. The individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities, especially to the CMO & VP of Marketing. Quota is only $1M, average deals are $250K-$500K and 12%-%15% commission rates!
This company likes candidates who have sold to the CIO, CMO & VP of Marketing with ERP, CRM, BI / Analytics & CX companies like: Adobe, ExactTarget-Salesforce, Shoutlet, Jive, Yamer, Lithium, Demandware, Doubleclik, Medalia, Axiom, Epsilon, Razorfish, Neolane, Pardot, Silverpop, Bronto, Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Monetate, etc. in their background. If you have sold for any of these companies or their competition, we would like to hear from you!
Ideal AE has (5-20) years experience selling ERP, CRM, BI, Analytics, Social Media, Customer Experience, e-Commerce or Digital Marketing Solutions to the CIO, CMO and/or VP of Marketing in companies w/ sales >$1B! If you have taken Challenger Sales Training, that is a Big +!
- Drive specific product revenue within your territories and have a history of closing large deals.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers (CIO / CMO / VP of Marketing) by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers (CIO / CMO / VP of Marketing) to sell additional products and services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the company’s Digital Marketing Analytics solutions.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecast sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within the company (Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
- 5-20 years proven track record of Account Management/Account Executive experience within ERP / CRM / BI / Analytics / CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation Analytics Solutions. Expertise in selling $500K+ deals to CIO, CMO & VP of Marketing. Quota Over-Achiever making $300K+ today!
- Proven Track record selling complex enterprise solutions. 4-year BS or BA degree preferred in Marketing / Business or Equivalent Experience.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships and manage a complex sales process.
- Demonstrated Analytical and Computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within the company including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation and the Digital Marketing Analytics landscape.
- Creative, problem-solving approach. Personable, Fun to be Around!
Base Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
Total Compensation: $260,000.00 - $300,000.00 + No Cap + Equity + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility ($1M Quota, $250K-$500K average deal size, 12%-15% commission!)
Locations: Chicago, Minneapolis, Indy, Columbus, Detroit, St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas, Houston or Austin - Home Office Role
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings