Key Account Manager - Hearing Aid Sales - 27349643
Our Client is selling hearing aids to established accounts throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii. 30 of which are in Washington state so we are seeking a candidate based in greater Seattle area. In this position you will manage a $7 million/yr territory. Very consultative sale with no cold calling. You will be developing relationships with Hearing Aid Specialists and Audiologists so an Audiologist or Hearing specialist with a good personality is very possible here.
Education and Experience
- BS Degree
- 3+ years of proven sales experience, (overall 2+ years in medical consulting sales or a Medical device consulting role sell).
- A plus if you have Ophthalmology, Audiology or Dental sales experience.
- Would seriously consider an Audiologist with sales aptitude, (no sales experience) or a Clinical Support Rep who wants to get into sales from the Audiology/Speech Pathology field.
- Must have job stability and be a team leader/player.
- Also must be able to travel and willing to cover a multi-state territory.
- Must have an engaging personality to call on established accounts as well as having a strong financial and clinical acumen with the ability to consult with Audiologists on Hearing aide specs and their business.
- Must have great energy, work ethic, charismatic type personality that can develop long term rapport with the set accounts in this multi-state territory with 60+ accounts.
Base Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - DOE
OTE: $150,000.00 - $160,000 - $175,000.00 (No Cap) + Full Benefits Package + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Base Location: Seattle, WA Preferred
Number of Openings: 1
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings
Keywords: hearing aids, Audiology, dental sales, clinical support, widex, eargo, listenclear, embrace hearing, hear.com, ziphearing, oticon, miracle-ear, starkey, resound, mdhearingaid, phonak, signia,