Global Alliance/Channel Sales Director - Cloud Contact Center Software Space (CCaaS) - Virtual
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client needs a Global Channel/Alliance Sales Director to manage the relationship w/ (12) Global Cloud Contact Center Software providers. You will be responsible for: Sales Enablement w/ your Alliance Partners, Compensation Programs for your Alliance Partners, Alliance Program Development and New Alliance Recruitment
If you have worked as a Channel Sales Director (Alliances, OEM's, VARS) for CCaaS companies like: Five9, 8x8, Twilio, Avaya, Dialpad, Coral Active, Talkdesk, Amazon Connect, Northridge Group, or their competitors, we should talk!
- You will be managing (6) Existing Global Partners and need to get (6) more!
- One thing you need is experience in the Call Center / Contact Center Space!
- Channel Role, not a Direct Seller. As Alliance Director you are responsible for interactions and relationship with Partners.
- This is a high-growth opportunity to build more Partners Globally. Global role - interact with people around the world - expected to do so. Late night and early mornings often.
- Responsible for activation of Partnership in their field. Working with BDM's and Salespeople of Partners to drive Sales.
- Represents all Partnerships (Agencies, Global System Integrators, SAP, Oracle). You responsible for Care Ecosystem- Modern Care offering and moving into the Call Center Space.
- Needs good Presentation Skills, will be presenting at Conferences, Educating Partners on our company and providing Value Prop to Internal and External partners.
- Travel probably 20-30% with some International Expectations.
- Alliance Revenues makes up a substantial share of Company revenue!
- (8) years of Alliance/Channel Management Sales experience, (2) years in the CCaaS is preferred .
- Hunters who have had success establishing relationships w/ OEM's, VAR's & Alliance Partners.
- OEM experience is a must.
- Knowledge of CCaaS and related technologies highly desirable.
- New Logo success with an understanding of customer business models and related revenue streams.
- Track record of Over-Quota Attainment.
- Stable Work History.
- Polished, Professional Presentation Skills.
Location: Any Major Metro Area (Virtual)
Base Compensation: $150,000.00 Base
On-Target-Earnings: $300,000.00, NO CAP + EQUITY
Benefits: Full Benefits Package + All Expenses + Upward Mobility
Travel: 20% - 30%
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
BusinessView all jobs at Cube Management