Financial Advisors - Global Wealth Management Firm
Cube Management Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Financial Advisors - Global Wealth Management Firm - 27623209
Our client is a prominent US Wealth Management firm, that is NOT a Brokerage or Wire-House. There is NO Administration or Management of Portfolios, this is strictly a Financial Advisor (FA) Sales Role to Individuals that have assets of $500K-$1M+ or more to invest. They have (5) immediate openings in Nashville, TN. Great opportunity to grow & earn w/ a leader in the Wealth Management space.
Immediate Need for (5) Financial Advisors in Nashville, TN.
Client likes to hire candidates w/ the following backgrounds: candidates who have a minimum of (3) years of successful experience as a Financial Advisor, people who work at an Investment Firm or Banking Institution, Mutual Fund or Hedge Fund Reps, Successful Insurance Agency owners, Successful Real Estate Sales Pros (top 10%), President's Club Accounting, Tax or Treasury Management Software Reps! Successful salespeople who are active in the community is a common trait in all hires.
There are also FA positions open in San Diego, Houston, Dallas, Minneapolis, Tampa, Columbus, Cleveland and NYC along with these (5) openings in Nashville.
Here is why you will love to work there:
- The Financial Advisor is the Quarterback, you call the shots and you retain the Clients!
- Keep your 6-figure base for up to (5) years. Our Client sets you up in business.
- Receive Higher Commission without giving up that 7% to Managers.
- 25% of all of Our Client's Financial Advisors earn $1M or more!
- 1st year Average Income for FA's $350K, 5th year Average Income for FA's $600K. This is Annuity Income!
- After Allocations you are not responsible for Managing Portfolios.
- Your Support Group is made up of Private Client Associates and they handle routine Client Inquiries & other Logistical Matters.
- Our Client covers All Expenses and offers a Matching 401K!
- Exceptional introduction training at Our Client's Headquarters in New York.
- At Retirement, Our Client buys your Book!.
Preferred Experience Examples:
- Banking (Private Client Sales or Service regarding Wealth Management or Investments)
- (3) years experience as a Financial Advisor, Wealth Manager, Retirement Benefits, Investment Manager, etc..
- Mutual Fund or Hedge Fund Reps including Sales Managers, VP's or Owners)
- Successful Insurance Agency Owners (If providing Wealth Management a Big+ (Northwestern Mutual good example).
- Successful Real Estate Pros.
- Top Financial Software Salespeople (Accounting, Tax, Treasury Management Software, etc) .
- Successful, Stable & Well-Connected in Your Community, looking to earn more!
Base Cities: (5) Financial Advisor opening in Nashville, TN. In addition, there are also openings in San Diego, Houston, Dallas, Minneapolis, Tampa, Columbus, Cleveland & New York!
Territory: Local Community, where you are Well-Connected!
Base Salary: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00. Depends on your experience as an Advisor, Past Performance & Needs.
On Target Earnings: 1st year: $350,000 average FA earnings, 5th year: $600K FA average earnings, 6th year & beyond: 25% of all FA's earn $1M and this is Annuity Income!
Benefits: Great Training Orientation + All Expenses + Full, Robust Benefit Package + Matching 401K + Client Associate Support + World Class Office Space for your presentation needs!
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cube Management