Field Training Audiologist - Clinical Consultant - Mid-Atlantic - 27360525
Our client is looking for a Field Training Audiologist who will be responsible for supporting the sale of the company products through training initiatives. You will take an active role in conducting needs analysis to provide appropriate training solutions in accounts and will be regularly communicating with your sales team to ensure that you both design and deliver high quality and impactful customer training.
Primary events include, but are not limited to, the following: Consumer Education Seminars, Open Houses, and CEU Seminars and ongoing “in clinic” product training sessions.
You will also have the opportunity to represent the company through participation at national, state, and regional meetings as well as playing a key role in the promotion and demonstration of products during launch trainings. Developing new training and enriching current resources will allow you to continually challenge yourself in this role.
The Field Training Audiologist will contribute to sales and profitability by providing product and software training designed to increase customer knowledge, skills and familiarity with the company product lines. The position also functions to provide audiological support, which includes hearing aid fitting and troubleshooting assistance
Our client requires a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Audiology. Doctor of Audiology or PhD in Audiology accepted.
You would be well suited for this position if you also possess the following:
GENERAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Current state license in Audiology
- 3 years or more of hearing aid dispensing (post externship)
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong social communication skills
- Able to resolve problems and complex issues at higher levels
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency using PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SFDC (CRM) and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance diverse work schedule and demonstrates ability to be highly organized and manage time effectively
- Proficient with oral and written communication and with conducting presentations.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Performance Expectations (Key Success Factors)
- Follow the HR policy including all company and department policies and procedures.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal, P2E/IDP, and those communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time-frames and with a high degree of quality and integrity.
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete position responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Safeguard sensitive and confidential Company information.
Base Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - (DOE) + Company Car
On-Target-Earnings: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility
Locations: Anywhere in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, North and South Carolina.
Travel: 50% - 60%
Number of Openings: 1
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings