Enterprise Account Executive - Datacenter Software - TX - 27092982
Our client is a $1.1B player in the Hyperconverged Datacenter Software space, with key differentiators in the Infrastructure market. The successful candidate will have a track record of closing new enterprise accounts and consistently achieving quota selling Hyperconverged Infrastructure solutions. Ground floor opportunity for (2) Enterprise AE's in a Billion $ company with a next generation Service Offering in Hyperconvergence.
This is an individual contributor role (Home Office) with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 24 months. The company has all the sales support you would expect from a $1.1B company. You'll be responsible for managing 12-20 Large Accounts in TOLA! Some of these Large Accounts are existing clients, some will be new logos to hunt! Openings are due to promotion / expansion.
The client prefers people with companies like: Cisco, Hypergrid, HPE, Dell EMC, Stratoscale, Scale Computing, Hitachi Vantara, NetApp, Pivot3 etc. in their background. If you have worked for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak w/ you!
- Achieve the annual revenue target selling Hyperconvergence Infrastructure solutions into your 12-20 Large Accounts in TOLA.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory (12-20 Large Accounts in TOLA)
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or extensive experience selling Datacenter / Infrastructure Software
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
- 5 - 10 years of experience selling Infrastructure solutions to the Fortune 1000
- Strong understanding of Hyperconvergence Infrastructure Software & Services.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Must be able to prospect - through cold calling, networking & lead follow-up into your 12-20 Large TOLA Accounts.
Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $240,000.00- $260,000.00 (NO Cap) + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility
Locations: Houston, TX (Could live anywhere in TX, OK, Louisiana or Arkansas)
Number of Openings: 2
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Busines Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings