Director of Product Management - SaaS Software - WA - 27177042
Our Client is a fast-growing cloud startup in a multi-billion dollar market looking for you – a brilliant, creative, and entrepreneurial Director of Product Management to tackle hard technology problems and change the way small businesses use technology. This is a rare opportunity to come in at the ground floor with an experienced team to own the vision and development of a v1 cloud software application.
As the Director of Product Management, you’ll own the product vision and roadmap for one of the product areas. This includes all phases in the product development lifecycle. You’ll formulate the initial product vision and definition based on market understanding and customer needs. You’ll deliver iterative versions of the product with their talented engineering team to move through MVPs, to beta, to a fully functional product that grows a recurring revenue stream from their channel of partners.
If you are someone who can deeply understand partner needs, think about customer personas, key scenarios and translate that knowledge to a rich product experience, this is the role for you. This position will have considerable impact and influence on the product direction, partner experience and company valuation.
This role reports to the VP of Product Management.
- Own and define the product strategy and vision based on you understanding of partner needs, market, competitive situation, and the company’s corporate goals
- Drive research into customer insights to deeply understand customer needs and pain points then translate those into product opportunities
- Excel at listening, customer and internal stakeholder empathy, and the analytically abilities to focus what you hear into product insights and actions
- Be the product champion and customer advocate. Evangelize the product both in and outside of the company. Think and act as a business owner.
- Define and help manage product KPIs and goals.
- You’ll be the subject matter expert for your area and how partners interact and experience the product throughout their journey with the company.
- As the product owner you’ll drive the feature backlog, definition and prioritization with the engineering team.
- Work with the company's Partner Support team to understand their workflows and tools then define and implement improvements to make them more efficient and their partners more successful.
- Work with the company's technical writing and marketing teams to create documentation, marketing content and go to market deliverables
- Work with the team on processes to make the development process efficient, predictable, high quality and enjoyable
- Be a quality champion. Create measurement tools and processes to monitor quality and drive product and system improvements
- Create and manage customer feedback tools
- Define and set up monitoring of internal metrics to understand where you’re succeeding or need to improve
- Demonstrated leadership & passion and a history or accomplishments particularly in owning a product area and ideally experience managing a product from initial concept to market success
- Willingness to learn, and a be team player, experience leading virtual teams and direct report
- 7+ years of software product management experience ideally with an internet or cloud focus
- Deep business understanding with an MBA or related education along with a history of working in technical environments likely with a technical degree in a field such as Computer Science
Base Salary: $140,000.00 - $220,000.00 - DOE
Location: Seattle, WA
Number of Openings: (1)
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings