Account Executives - Social Media / CX Analytic Software - Virtual - 27092602
Our Client is an established startup with a nearly $2B valuation, >$100M raised, >1000 employees, and 70-person sales team. They are led by very successful founder and provide the most complete CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation platform across 24 separate business units at a large enterprise. They provide true ROI in CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation, with the tools to manage Social Media on single platform and real-time analytics to find potential market opportunities and respond to customer issues, and also truly understand their customers.
We have (5) AE openings (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York & San Francisco) due to Growth / Promotions! AE's are responsible for exceeding sales targets through the sale of CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation Analytics Solutions, including all company products, to new and existing customers within your territory. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships.
The Account Executive will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. The individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities, especially to the CMO & VP of Marketing.
This company likes candidates who have sold to the CMO & VP of Marketing with companies like: Adobe, ExactTarget-Salesforce, Shoutlet, Jive, Yamer, Lithium, Demandware, Doubleclik, Medalia, Axiom, Epsilon, Razorfish, Neolane, Pardot, Silverpop, Bronto, Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Monetate, etc. in their background. If you have sold for any of these companies or their competition, we would like to hear from you!
Ideal AE has (5-20) years experience selling CRM, BI, Analytics, Social Media, Customer Experience, e-Commerce or Digital Marketing Solutions to the CMO and/or VP of Marketing in companies w/ sales >$2B!
- Drive specific product revenue within your territories and have a history of closing large deals.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers (CMO / VP of Marketing) by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers (CMO / VP of Marketing) to sell additional products and services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the companys Digital Marketing Analytics solutions.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecast sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within the company (Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
- 5-20 years proven track record of Account Management/Account Executive experience within CX / Social Media / Marketing Automation Analytics Solutions. Expertise in selling $500K+ deals to CMO & VP of Marketing. Quota Over-Achiever selling to CMO & VP of Marketing.
- Proven Track record selling complex enterprise solutions. 4-year BS or BA degree preferred in Marketing / Business or equivalent experience.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated Analytical and Computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within the company including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation and the Digital Marketing Analytics landscape.
- Creative, problem-solving approach. Personable, Fun to be Around!
Base Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
Total Compensation: $260,000.00 - $300,000.00 + No Cap + Equity + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Location: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco (Home Office Roles)