*** Depending on performance on worker, this is a potential temp to hire role ***
Role Description – Transformation Data Analytics
What you will do
- In this role you will be an integral part of the Transformation Program for the Global Products Business Unit and directly impact results by providing critical data to the highest levels within the organization.
- The Transformation Data Analytics role will be part of the Global Products Transformation Office reporting to the Global Products Finance Director Transformation.
- You will apply your data engineering skills to solve real-life, complex problems and deliver long term sustainable impact.
- You will work with Transformation Program Management Team to set-up and execute a best in class Transformation Office and the related Performance Infrastructure.
- You'll build business, optimization, and financial models and deploy Transformation tools drawing upon various analytics techniques e.g. Excel, VBA, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, M, DAX etc.
- You will also enable best in class deployment of Transformation management tools and enable effective cadence planning, impact capturing, and program management.
- You will be responsible for database hygiene – providing quality control checks and proactively fixing issues; act as the primary point of contact for custom data requests, oversee any changes to the back end of the databases; and be responsible for regular database updates.
How you will do it
- You will work hand in hand with Global Products Transformation Office leadership, Workstream leaders, and Wave champions to ensure seamless delivery of dashboards and reports.
- Provide guidance and leadership to teams on analytics, build Workstream capabilities.
- Produce, maintain, and distribute the Transformation Office reports for all Workstreams.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as requested, proactively searching for opportunities to deliver additional insights to members of the Transformation Office and Workstream leaders.
- Be the first point of contact for Transformation participants with data questions.
- Have a complete understanding of the data and its structure, and provide coaching as necessary.
- Provide data and analytical support for the creation of financial and operational analyses supporting transformation and ongoing strategic plans and other documents.
What we look for
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree, preferably in Computer Applications, Engineering, Business Management, Mathematics, Operations research
• Strong data modeling and data visualization skills across a range of platforms including
1) Excel and Excel VBA,
2) PostgreSQL or similar data engineering platforms, and
3) PowerBI (including DAX and M languages with at least 5 years of experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• Knowledge of fundamental business concepts, operations research and statistical techniques
• Detail oriented and with ability to work under pressure, mentally resilient to endure the long and tough road of a transformation
• Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly
• Highly pragmatic, focused on achieving outcomes and impact
• Entrepreneurial and proactively thinking about potential improvements to how things are done
• Previous work experience in building business algorithms, scenario planners, solving business problems using optimization techniques and running project management offices is preferred
• Passion for/attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a high pace environment
• Basic software engineering project management experience in Agile, Lean, or Scrum development is a plus (in particular defining requirements, rapidly iterating and deploying features)
• Desires to accelerate their career path through a challenging and rewarding experience