Customer Business Analyst
Sales & Marketing Organization, Business Management Group - Operations Customer Business Analyst
The Customer Business Analyst will manage the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply. Operations Analysts forecast demand, gather and analyze information to determine product allocation, customer/channel inventory; manages the business to maximize revenue through supply commitments, pricing strategies, customer presentations, and marketing program support.
This includes the following:
• Operational and administrative support of Intel’s new businesses
• Delivering world class customer engagement & orientation
• Growing revenue and helping Intel gain / maintain competitive edge
• Building and executing business strategies
• Influencing Intel & its customers through data analysis, market intelligence, and insightful information
• Bringing together multiple stakeholders and points of view to effectively grow the business
Qualifications/skills required, not limited to the following:
- Bachelor degree required. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions.
- A 'can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Intel goals.
- Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base.
- Innovative and self-directed.
- Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment.