With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
This position is responsible for front-line customer service of the Seqirus influenza vaccines organization. Agent will be responsible for supporting our vaccines customers, their inquiries and needs, via incoming messages from a general email box and (800) phone line. The position will represent Seqirus to the highest standards and advocate for our customers' needs. Agents will work closely with the supporting Customer Service Analyst team and other internal units (Finance, Distribution, IT) to provide first-class customer support.Major Accountabilities:
- Responsible for answering all incoming customer calls via the (800) phone line while retaining a 95% or higher call accuracy rating
- Log all calls taken each day on a detailed call log, tracking the caller's information, type of call, and what actions were taken to assist the customer
- Reply to customers inquiries via email in an accurate and timely manner
- Create and retain all Customer Incident and Discrepancy Reports. Work with internal Quality Assurance team members to determine where issues originated, and provide customers with a solution, processing any credits or rebills if necessary
- Generate call tags out of the carrier website to provide customers with shipping labels in the event of valid transit discrepancies
- Process sales documents for the Seqirus business which includes; orders, returns, credits and rebills for every customer
- Run reports to track vaccine replacements issued throughout the distribution season
- Answer all emails submitted through the general customer support email box
- Manage all Product Technical Complaints that come in within 24 hours of the customer informing us of the issue
- Validate customer shipping locations and state pharmacy licenses
- Track trends in customer requests/questions to continuously understand and if needed, improve tune the Customer Service Standard Responses templates
- Assist the Analyst team with any required reporting or time sensitive projects that don't represent a conflict of interest
- High School diploma required, with continued, on-going higher education preferred
- 6+ months minimum experience in the pharmaceutical customer service industry, preferably handling vaccines or other cold-chain products.
- Call center or other phone answering experience. Should have an understanding of when to escalate calls versus attempting to manage an irate customer personally.
- Strong interpersonal skills via email or instant messaging.
- High level of experience with Microsoft Excel and SAP 6.0 or later.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and operate well in a team setting.
- Able to provide accurate feedback regarding how customers feel about our level of service.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail.
- Able to admit to mistakes or oversights and work in conjunction with internal partners to resolve the problems.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Finance, Sales and Distribution, QA, IT and senior managers).
- Personnel will be trained in the process for reporting PTC complaint.