- Posted: over a month ago
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. has immediate openings for Sales Associate at its head office in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
The Sales Associate is responsible for being the main point of contact between the travel experts and suppliers to ensure client reservations are booked and accurately represented in all travel documents. This person has a strong attention to detail and proficient writing skills.
This is a hybrid position and will require the successful candidate to be in the office as needed.
- Organizing and shipping travel documents to clients in a timely manner
- Consult with travel experts to write trip itinerary descriptions based on clients needs and wants.
- Book reservations for air travel, accommodation, transportation, visitor attractions and other trip-related items.
- Communicate with vendors (in person, on the telephone or via email), including persons and companies abroad, in support of successful sales conversions.
- Maintain and promote professional and courteous relations with team members, Guests and vendors through timely and accurate communication.
- Collaborate with other team members to facilitate the booking and sales process.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of vendor profiles and actively manage vendor relationships across a variety of touch points.
- Other tasks determined as relevant to the position by management.
The successful candidate will be organized, analytical, efficient and able to communicate effectively while being able to work well both independently and in a small group.
About Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc.
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. was established in 1985 and is headquartered in West Roxbury, Massachusetts. It is a family-owned business offering both destination-specialist leisure travel as well as small business corporate travel management.
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc.
AddressWest Roxbury, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?