- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a full-time, motivated, Service Writer to enhance our service team! We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat, and a quick learner.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience ($30,000-$50,000 per year)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Get paid weekly
- 5 Day work week > Some Saturdays
- Fourth-Generation Family owned & operated
- Growth opportunities
- The Service Writer is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling additional needed service to customers.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and equipment data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts. Establishes "promised time".
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promise time, explains cost and time requirements in detail and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Advise customers on the care of their equipment and the value of maintaining their equipment in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications, using maintenance menus.
- Maintains a dealership-prescribed standard for “hours per customer repair order written."
- Understands and follows federal, state, and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Would you like to earn a degree at no cost to you and have a full-time career? At Crystal Tractor we offer our employees the opportunity to earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree through Strayer University. Strayer University is an accredited institution that offers convenient classes to earn a degree, while you continue to have a full-time career, and with the freedom of no student loan debt.
*Pay may vary based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crystal Tractor of Live Oak
AddressLive Oak, FL
AutomotiveView all jobs at Crystal Tractor of Live Oak