Accounts Payable Clerk
- Posted: January 13, 2023
The Accounts Payable Clerk position requires strong attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as great organizational skills. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices with Birch Street purchasing system
- Enter invoices into PeopleSoft
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post correcting transactions to accounts payable module
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Issue form 1099's and report to IRS in February
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions effectively and professionally
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service. This position requires the ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Hospitality experience preferred
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Birch Street*
Able to train on the bottom two software packages.
Enjoy Crystal Springs Employee Perks!
- Discounted Minerals Sports Club Membership
- 30% Dining/Retail Discount
- 30% Spa Discount
- Discounted Stays at the Hotels
- Discounted admission to Events & Festivals
- Complimentary Golf
Crystal Springs Services
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?