Residential Counselor - Every Other Weekend - Children's Program
- Posted: 10 days ago
Direct Support Professional - Residential Counselor
Do you love to work with children? This is the job for you!
Base Pay: $17.00 to $20.00
Based on Experience and Education
Weekend First and Second: $1.00 per hour
Sign-on Bonus Up to $2,650.00!
· Up to 75% ($1,987.50) paid out within first 90 days
· Up to 25% ($662.50) paid out upon the completion of 180 days
· Bonuses for part-time positions are prorated
Are you looking to build a career where you’ll make a real impact? Working at Crystal Springs will provide you with opportunities to find your purpose and make a real difference in the lives of others. As a Direct Support Professional within our Children’s Residential Program, you’ll empower individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities to achieve their best life.
Bring Out the Best in You and Those We Support
Description of Duties:
Residential Staff help people overcome the challenges they face in becoming as independent as they can be, and in having as much choice and control over their lives as possible. We do this by filling the gap between what they’ve already accomplished and what they still want to achieve in all aspects of their lives, including personal hygiene, cooking, taking care of their households, making friends, enjoying good health, recreation, and community involvement. Our most successful staff are patient, friendly, hardworking, and care deeply about the rights of others.
How You Can Make a Real Impact
- Empower individuals to develop skills for daily life
- Support the personal growth of the people we serve
- Encourage independence through personalized plans of care
- Plan events and outings to build connections within the community
What May Challenge You:
- Every hour of each day is different.
- Many people go to work every day, wondering if they’re making a difference.
- Direct care professionals don’t wonder—they know they are.
We are committed to providing our employees with benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Paid Training - no experience, no problem
- Flexible Schedule
- No layoffs
- Sign on Bonus
- 11 company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- 6 free confidential counselling sessions (mental health, financial, legal, medical, childcare, taxes)
- Worker advantage savings program
- Discounts on items including eyeglasses
- Driver's License (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Individuals with developmental disabilities: 1 year (Preferred but not required - we provide PAID training)
- US work authorization
About Crystal Springs
Crystal Springs is a non-profit organization that cares about you. We want to make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We hire people who are caring, compassionate, and want a fulfilling career. We are a care team of employees committed to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we support. Together, we work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the people we support. Find your purpose and more at Crystal Springs.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Crystal Springs, Inc. does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures, or practices against any person on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual preference, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under the law.
Employees will be expected and required to perform all essential functions with or without accommodation. Crystal Springs will make reasonable accommodation in compliance with state and federal disability laws.
Benefits - Based on benefits eligibility requirements.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Sign on Bonus
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
Crystal Springs, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?