Telephone Systems OSP Technician
Crystal Management Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service disabled veteran owned small business.
Crystal Management is looking for a Telephone Systems OSP Technician on the Kirtland AFB C4 Contract in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Outside Plant Technician is responsible for Install and maintains voice and data networks through the installation, termination, testing, and activation of LAN cabling and telecommunication end devices, including VoIP devices. Properly install and route all cabling through the use of new or existing cable trays or cable hooks. Test cable path and install security, fire alarms, and other DS0 circuits. Work from customer submitted work orders. Coordinate with the customer to ensure the required services are installed and operational. Documents cable installation by labeling patch panels and cables; recording configuration diagrams. Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
- Knowledge in telecommunications systems and practices
- Customer service experience
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the positions such as climbing ladders, standing, bending, and lifting for the duration of the duty day.
- Coordinates with the customer on specific requirements, and where necessary and appropriate coordinates with other contractors.
- Must have the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions, meet with the customer tactfully and courteously and establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Understanding of proper safety practices, procedures, and regulations applicable to work being performed in a telephone switch environment
- Experience with the tools and test equipment required for the installation and maintenance of telephone and data network services.
- Applicant must possess refined critical thinking skills, should be a self-starter, and possess the ability to direct the activities of other team members.
- Applicant must be diplomatic, multi-task capable, adaptive to a dynamic environment, dependable, and reliable.
- Valid New Mexico Driver's License Required
- Telephone Journeyman License JS7 New Mexico Preferred
- BICSI Installer 1 or 2 preferred
- Requires a SECRET security clearance.
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Crystal Management