RCDD Passive Engineer - Projects
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business.
- Maintain the Inside Plant cable infrastructure to include conduit, cable trays, copper, coax, fiber, and all associated elements in the Pentagon, Mark Center, & buildings within the NCR supported by JSP.
- Follow JSP and commercial best practice procedures, standards, and/or provide Engineering Installation Plans (EIPs) required for installation of cable racks, wiring of the racks, and testing required during installation.
- Provide O&M support for the maintenance and clean-up of 1800 or more telecommunication rooms at the Pentagon, Mark Center, and NCR, and outlying buildings under JSP Operations purview.
- Conduct on-site surveys, weekly reports denoting survey results (except in extenuating circumstances), develop a maintenance plan for corrections, and ensure the EIA/TIA 568A & 568B Standard and standards are upheld.
- Perform 24/7/365 break-fix on all Inside Plant (ISP) cable infrastructure under JSP purview.
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) certification.
- Minimum 10 years developing layout and design for technology systems including voice, data, and structured cabling.
- Must be well versed in BICSI rules, regulations, and standards.
- Knowledge of NEC, IEEE, EIA, TIA, industry standards, and other applicable codes related to the design and layout of IT, low voltage, and telecommunications systems.
- Strong knowledge of Structured Cabling Systems from an installation and basic design perspective.
- Ability to communicate effectively to personnel of various expertise levels.
- Solid Customer Support Skills in a high visibility environment.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Active Secret security clearance
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, employees in certain positions may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TechnologyView all jobs at Crystal Management