- Posted: over a month ago
Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business.
Crystal Management is seeking a Project Manager to support our Joint Service Provider (JSP) Enterprise Transport Management Next-Gen (ETM-NG) program at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. This position is full-time onsite due to the nature of the work. Telecommuting is not allowed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the primary point of contact and point of escalation for assigned projects.
- Requires ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Responsible for scope, schedule, and budget management.
- Maintain project documentation and ensure status, risks, and issues are kept up to date for the project. Proactively keep the assigned government project manager informed.
- Provides input to and maintains the project scope, schedule, and budget for customer requirements
- Oversees all work and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure the success of assigned tasks.
- May serve as technical lead for assigned tasks or customer portfolio.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned project staff.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, task orders, and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high-level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to clients on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison for project execution.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates the development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 5+ years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- MS Office and MS Project experience required.
- Active Secret security clearance required. Top Secret preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, employees in certain positions may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
ConstructionView all jobs at Crystal Management