Client Support Technician
Crystal Management Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service disabled veteran owned small business.
The Tier 1 Client Support Technician is responsible for answering calls, logging calls in the ticketing system, and providing customers with rapid and accurate answers and information. This will require the individual to possess an IT background, so he or she can assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving problems. The ability to interface well with customers at various levels of seniority in a variety of different fields is essential to success in this position, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adapt well to diverse environments and work collaboratively in a dynamic team setting is also required.
- Answer user calls, emails, and trouble tickets to provide general user support related to their IT equipment or other needs.
- Creates, updates and closes out help desk tickets
- Works with other Tier 1 and Tier II Support staff to ensure proper hand-off of tickets for prompt resolution and if needed escalation
- Maintains required documentation of Tier 1 processes and SOPs
- Familiarity with Windows Operating system and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with troubleshooting printers and multi-function devices
- Familiarity with the configuration and operational support of Apple iOS and other approved wireless broadband device types
- Familiarity with Account Permissions/Provisioning
- Experience in computer hardware support, troubleshooting, and imaging for classified and unclassified systems
- Adaptability in learning and supporting new software
- Familiarity with creating/updating service request tickets within Remedy and ServiceNow
- May direct the activities of other team members
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification required such as CompTIA Security+CE equivalent or higher.
Crystal Management's flexible education and professional advancement program can ease or eliminate the cost of ongoing education and certification prep/exam, subject to company policy.
- Applicant must possess refined critical thinking skills, should be a self-starter, diplomatic, multi-task capable, adaptive to a dynamic environment, dependable, and reliable.
- Must be able to work independently in an unsupervised job environment with little to no supervision.
- Prior experience in a government consulting services environment is preferred.
- DoD Secret clearance is required.
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TechnologyView all jobs at Crystal Management