Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service disabled veteran owned small business.
This Tier 1 service desk position is responsible for answering calls, logging of incidents in the ticketing system, and providing the customers with rapid and accurate answers and information. This will require the individual to possess an IT background, so he or she can assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving problems. The ability to interface well with customers at various levels of seniority in a variety of different fields is essential to success in this position, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adapt well to diverse environments and work collaboratively in a dynamic team setting.
- Answer user calls, emails, and trouble tickets to provide general user support related to their IT equipment or other needs.
- Creates, updates and closes out help desk tickets
- Works with other Tier 1 and Tier II Support staff to ensure proper hand-off of tickets for prompt resolution and if needed escalation
- Maintains required documentation of Tier I & II processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Familiarity with Windows Operating System (OS) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with creating/updating Remedy tickets is preferred
- Perform required account actions for incoming and outgoing personnel to include the maintaining of all associated documentation
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot both classified and unclassified Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems
- Scheduling and facilitating of all unit VTCs
- Familiarity with the configuration and operational support of Apple iOS and other approved wireless broadband device types, as well as commercial internet for customers
- Ability to setup, create, and handle day-to-day operations of all organization SharePoint sites
- Perform unit equipment custodian duties to include inventory, turn-in and assistance in purchasing of all unit IT assets
- Ability to perform Telecommunication Officer (TCO) duties
- Acts as a Unit Software License manger, assisting with purchasing, documentation and reporting of all unit software
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAT-II + CE certification required
- Secret clearance is required
- Prior experience in a government consulting services environment is preferred.
- Possessrefined critical thinking skills, should be a self-starter
- May direct the activities of other team members, diplomatic
- Ability to multi-task, adaptive to a dynamic environment
- Dependable and reliable to team members and customers
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.