Material Planner II
Crystal Equation Fremont, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Material Planner II
- Manage any material related network deployment activities to ensure timely project launch.
- Activities include material planning, working with sourcing for ordering, tracking deliveries...etc.
- Manage exceptions and priorities while communicating with and engaging stakeholders Consolidate BOM information and provide status updates to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with warehouse and transportation team to ensure successful delivery.
- Maintain and execute inventory replenishment model.
- Maximize inventory efficiency and reconcile inventory when needed. Support supply demand reconciliation.
- 5+ years of experience of Logistics, inventory management, operations management or project management building scalable process and tools
- Prior experience with inventory and materials management a big plus
- High attention to details and ability to scrutinize for quality response for the stakeholders
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints.
- Proven interpersonal skills, comfortable with maneuvering different modes of communication to extract information
- Customer support focus
- Bachelor' s degree in Logistics, SCM, Management Information Systems or related field