Sales Account Manager-Hybrid schedule available
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crystal D is actively seeking a highly motivated Account Manager.
Do you have Customer Service, Sales Support or Inside Sales experience and looking for an opportunity to grow your skillset? Have you worked within the Promotional Products Industry? If so, keep reading!
Crystal D is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, problem solver who will actively listen to customers’ needs in order to provide solutions that meet the unique requirements for each project. The Account Manager will partner together with their Territory Managers to grow an assigned territory to meet annual sales goals. Once in-house training is complete, this position offers a hybrid work schedule.
- Achieve and strive to exceed territory sales and performance goals.
- Actively listen to each customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Provide customers with virtual samples and pricing.
- Follow-up on pending quotes to convert to an order
- Contact customers about possible reorder opportunities
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails from customers.
- Ensure products and services are meeting customers client needs.
- Uncover new opportunities thru outbound calls and emails.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to insure ICE (Incredible Customer Experience)
- Collaborate with territory counterparts on key projects and customers
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple accounts.
- Willingness to collaborate with internal team members and management.
- Must be able to organize workload in an efficient manner.
- Maintain all account information within CRM and Quote Tool
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Outlook and CRM
- Possess a sales mentality
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills necessary
- Highly motivated with a self-directed work ethic
- Team player who is driven to make a positive impact
- Self-accountable for activities, relationships and results.
Why Work With Us
We know that there are plenty of jobs out there to choose from, but we hope you’ll choose Crystal D. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons.
- Experience – we have 30 years of experience in the promotional industry and have helped make memories for thousands of events and programs. It’s fun to come to work and see our beautiful awards being used across the globe and realizing we made it happen.
- Purpose - We want all employees to feel and say:
- I know my purpose (head)
- I know I make a difference (head)
- I know I matter (heart)
- I know I am winning (head and heart)
- I am proud (heart)
- Flexibility – We believe in work-life balance, including PTO, holiday pay, floating holidays, and paid time off for school events and conferences. Life is never a straight line which is why we adapt to your life when needed.
- Growth & Education – We are not a status quo company or team. We love challenges that lead to growth and advancement. Whether you are just starting out in your career or already a master at your trade, Crystal D wants to support you! We offer financial assistance for classes and courses to improve your professional and personal growth.
- Recognition – We believe the customer experience should never exceed the employee experience. We invest in our employees with the same tenacity and drive as we do with our customers. Employees feel recognized and valued with our annual recognition events and special touches throughout the year, such as free swag, company-paid lunches, giveaways, and more! We also have a bonus program that puts extra money in your pocket when we meet our goals.
- Fun – We believe in working hard, but we also believe in having fun. Memory Makers participate in company-paid events such as community outreach, employee recognition events, golf outings, BBQs, holiday parties, potlucks, and other team-building activities.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- MANY Company events
- Paid Volunteer Activities
- Company quarterly bonus
ABOUT CRYSTAL D:
“We Turn Emotions into Memories” by serving our customers through an “Incredible Customer Experience” (ICE).
Crystal D is an award-winning supplier of recognition awards to distributors of the promotional products industry. We’ve been in business for 30 years and our mission is “To be the First Choice for crystal awards and gifts. We call our employees “Memory Makers” because that’s truly what they do.
We are consistently recognized as a leader in our industry and have received frequent awards including Supplier of the Year and Best Place to Work.
We have a tremendous amount of pride in the work that we do and it all stems from our no-nonsense, traditional Value Statements that shape our unique and distinctive culture.
If you can wholeheartedly say that you share our below values, we want to hire you. If not, that’s ok, but please don’t apply.
Crystal D Core Values
I do what I say I will do. You understand how to play to win with moral soundness. You keep commitments and do what’s necessary to reach goals.
I have an unyielding persistence to improve. You know what it means to sweat the details and are continually looking for ways to improve.
I live by the Golden Rule. I treat people the way you want to be treated.
I have the burning desire to achieve in all you do. You don’t give up and always pursue a positive solution.
I am committed to the ongoing viability of the company. You share our values and work to the best of your abilities. You don’t quit when times get tough, but you persevere.
You also must possess these qualities to be one of our Memory Makers: grit, loyalty, tenacity, and excellent communication skills.
For more information about us to help you determine if you are a good fit for Crystal D, go to our website: https://www.crystal-d.com
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Crystal D