Manufacturing Associate - Assembler - Qualification
- Posted: over a month ago
Manufacturing Associate Assembler - Qualification
Cryomech, international leader in cryorefrigeration, has been a Syracuse-based high-tech manufacturer since 1963. Learn more about our exciting projects at Cryomech.com
As we settle into our brand-new building, we are growing our team to add capacity and meet the increased volume of customer orders.
Listed Work Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This position will assist with basic assembly and inspection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble, fabricate, and replace parts
- Be able to understand and follow work instructions and drawings
- Inspect parts for conformity
- Monitor inventory levels for production purposes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical, mechanical, and electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret drawings or schematics
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Exposure to electrical, welding, or mechanical skills preferred
- Knowledge of basic mechanics
- Cryomech offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, long and short-term disability, life, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), training, tuition reimbursement, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Cryomech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other New York State or federally protected characteristic.
You will receive a confirmation email after you submit the first part of the application. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cryomech