Territory Sales Representative
As Territory Sales Representative you market and sell H&O Equipments devices to Health Care and Skin Care Professionals at medical conferences, medical offices and hospitals as well as by phone and email.
You are responsible for the market share of a designated territory.
• Present and sell Cryotherapy devices used to treat skin conditions, to office-based physicians and hospitals, targeting Podiatrists, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Medical Spas, Internal/Family Medicine, Pediatric and Veterinary Practices.
• Build and maintain CRMs for the purpose of consistently and effectively prospecting for sales (SalesForce).
• Actively call on medical offices and hospitals to reach and exceed sales goals and to obtain referrals.
• Constantly exceed sales goals through effective marketing, prospecting and referral-based strategies, and by identifying
and cultivating new client relationships within various medical markets.
• Demonstrate exceptional territory management skills and efficient use of time within your territory.
• Represent the company at national and international trade shows and conferences to present devices, strategically position the brand and sell on the spot.
This job involves travel, including internationally.
• You are skilled at quickly building relationships with customers. You have the energy, sales skills, and professional work ethic required to present products to health care professionals, build relationships and close sales.
• You have the ability to obtain new business through cold calling and self-driven multiple daily activities.
• You have above average communication skills and exceptional presentation ability.
• You have a proven record of success in a B2C environment.
• Medical sales experience is not essential but trade show experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer you a motivating and challenging role in an innovative and growing international company, and a competitive salary package based on your profile. You will be join a team of dynamic colleagues and have the opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization.
Contact Jordan Warren: firstname.lastname@example.org
H&O Equipments is a market-leading creator and manufacturer of leading-edge cryosurgery medical instruments, founded in 1998. Our devices are used in Podiatry, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Gynecology and General Practice, as well as in Veterinary Medicine, Aesthetics & Medical Spas. With headquarters and manufacturing in Belgium, and offices in the United States, we are active in 60 countries.