Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative serves as the primary point of contact for post-delivery clients calling to schedule a pick-up of their specimen for transport to Cryo-Cell International. The individual is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and prompt scheduling of courier pick-up.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years' customer service experience required
- Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry into a CRM database
- Call Center Experience helpful
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in Spanish is desirable
This can be a remote position in FL, CA, NY, AZ, GA, UT, TX, IL.
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Cryo-Cell International, Inc.
Founded in 1989, Cryo-Cell was the world's first private cord blood bank to separate and store stem cells in 1992. Today, the company has over 500,000 clients worldwide from 87 countries. Since inception, 100% of our clients’ specimens have been successfully viable upon thaw. Our services include umbilical cord blood and cord tissue storage. Learn more at www.cryo-cell.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Cryo-Cell International, Inc.