Office Administrator position (admin/clerical) available with Crye-Leike®, REALTORS® in the Florence, AL branch office.
The Office Administrator supports the branch brokers/managers and real estate associate team in all aspects of paperwork for property transactions, coordinate all data entry for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and company departments and perform other duties as assigned to meet branch office goals and provide service to Crye-Leike® customers.
· High school diploma/GED required
· Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· 2+ years administrative support experience working in an office environment required
· Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) a must
· Experience operating and utilizing a multi-line telephone system
· Ability to successfully multi-task and understand how to prioritize work
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must have a professional demeanor, possess a strong work ethic and be reliable
· Prior real estate or real estate office experience a plus
· Other duties as assigned
Crye-Leike® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Crye-Leike®, REALTORS®Crye-Leike® is a full service real estate company founded in Memphis in 1977. Today it is ranked #3 in the nation and the largest real estate company serving markets in Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia and Mississippi. Crye-Leike® has a network of more than 3,200+ licensed sales associates, 600+ staff members and over 130+ branch and franchise offices located throughout a nine-state region of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Crye-Leike® also has a franchise location in Puerto Rico. To learn more about Crye-Leike®, visit www.crye-leike.com.