CRUSH, Inc is a fun-loving and dynamic group of business-minded professionals who have created a crushing promotional marketing and advertising firm. We work in a hugely competitive team environment. Our senior leadership and trainers all come from sports backgrounds and we run our company the same way athletes do on game days -our core values being leadership; development; valor; teamwork; discipline and accountability.
As a business, our goal is to re-evaluate the experience of marketing and business communications for our clients.
Our teams are trained daily in a hands-on environment to become the best customer service communicators; we teach the fundamentals of non-traditional marketing campaigns; and we consistently work on mastering business communication strategies. At the same time, we build unbreakable rapport with our target demographic of customers in order to bring the maximum amount of success to our rockstar clients.
The Brand Marketing and Promotion Account Executive will work side by side with the Marketing Manager, and give daily reports to both team supervisors and decision makers. This could involve the opportunity to conduct market research in new markets we want to expand to; actively participate in client/product training sessions; conduct motivational meetings; and provide direct support and administration for the customer service and sales teams. The Brand Marketing and Promotion Account Executive will also learn about vintage marketing, and creating vivid experiences for customers to enhance their interest in the products or services clients offer.
- Create and curate fun events
- Conduct demographic and market research
- Travel to new markets for product testing
- Participate in and enhance training sessions
- Assist with new campaign launches and branding
- Communicate effectively with customers and clients to fulfill their needs
- Compete with other teams for growth opportunities
- Develop leadership and mentorship skill
- Drive the team to WIN
- High school degree or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- Teamwork experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Passion to lead
- Responsive to situations
- Competitive to progress and grow
Recent graduates welcome to apply!