Strategic Account Executive (Commercial)
- Posted: over a month ago
Crunchy Data is the leading provider of trusted open-source PostgreSQL and enterprise PostgreSQL technology and is looking to hire a talented Strategic Account Executive to drive awareness and are responsible for generating new business for the fastest growing Relational Database Management System in the world, PostgreSQL. You will be instrumental in executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth from existing support subscription customers and net new enterprise customer acquisitions.
What You Will Do
- Promote Crunchy Data's value proposition by building strong and effective relationships with existing customers and new target customers
- Collaborate and grow relationships with key partners like Red Hat and IBM
- Prospect, identify, qualify, and develop a strong pipeline
- Provide exceptional account management and support for existing customers
- Act as “quarterback” with Pre and Post Sales technical resources (full life cycle sales)
- Participate in industry trade shows, using a strategic approach to monetize these events through customer & prospect meetings
- Experience selling in direct and partner models
- Demonstrated knowledge of the market and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Manage and forecast sales pursuits in SFDC
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field
- 5+ years selling SaaS business models with enterprise software sales experience
- Proven history in full life cycle sales process from inception to execution
- Prior experience selling complex software solutions to Enterprise/Fortune 500 customers
- Excellent with prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Persuasive communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR and Technical Teams
- Goal oriented, with a track record of over-achievement (President’s Club, Winner’s Circle types of attainment
- Must be able to travel
Who We Are
Crunchy Data provides leading cloud native Postgres technology including Crunchy PostgreSQL for Kubernetes and Crunchy Bridge, a multi-cloud database as a service. PostgreSQL’s active development community, proven architecture, and reputation for reliability, data integrity, and ease of use makes it a prime candidate for enterprises looking for a robust relational database alternative to expensive proprietary database technologies. Learn more at www.crunchydata.com.
Crunchy Data has teams in South Carolina, Virginia, New York, and San Francisco, with other team members scattered across the United States (and the globe)! We strongly believe that if you have the talent to join the Crunchy Data team, you can work from anywhere. We take care of our team. In all full-time employment opportunities, Crunchy Data is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working style – Most positions are 100% remote
- 100% Company Paid Benefits for Employees and their Eligible Dependents, to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Dependent Care/Commuter FSA
- Generous PTO policy with an additional 10 paid holidays
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full-time, permanent associates at Crunchy Data in the United States.
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information of any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of our equal employment opportunity policy, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled veterans are introduced into our workforce and considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Upon request, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations during the application process, to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other state or local laws. Such requests should be directed to the Director of Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?