- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
Crunchy Data is the leading provider of trusted open source PostgreSQL and enterprise PostgreSQL technology. Crunchy Data provides leading cloud native Postgres technology including Crunchy PostgreSQL for Kubernetes and Crunchy Bridge, a multi-cloud database as a service. PostgreSQL’s active development community, proven architecture, and reputation for reliability, data integrity, and ease of use makes it a prime candidate for enterprises looking for a robust relational database alternative to expensive proprietary database technologies. Learn more at www.crunchydata.com.
The Solutions Architect plays a critical role within the Solutions Architecture team by working hand-in-hand with our clients helping them deploy Crunchy’s solutions. This position is client-facing and requires the ability to interpret and translate technical requirements into design plans that offer viable and scalable solutions for data management.
- Define and develop technical solutions for existing and new products and technology.
- Work both independently and in conjunction with product teams and stakeholders (i.e. sales team, engineers, clients, and executive management) to identify client needs and to deploy and architect appropriate PostgreSQL solutions.
- Identify business requirements and evaluate concepts such as: market timing and compelling event and problem identification. Provide feedback to product teams to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long-term company and client business performance expectations
- Understand the additional applications/components that will be needed/required for enterprise customers and how they fit the overall solution design
- Feed solution development through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery to ensure that client interests are met, and potential business opportunities are established
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals, and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs
- Assist and support client activities as a SME on projects to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging
- Work with business development group to research market trends, stay current in relevant solutions and to shape PostgreSQL and third-party product offerings
- Peer reviewing documents and deliverables by other Solutions Architects and product team Engineers.
- Maintain documented architectures in appropriate repositories.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of business solutions experience in a professional services environment
- Experience working with software products, services, and business processes
- Experience working with database products, product-line hardware and software
- Direct technical experience with relevant database technology (PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, as needed
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Operators, and other container related technologies
- Experience with Ansible and other automation technologies
- Active security clearance
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information of any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of our equal employment opportunity policy, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled veterans are introduced into our workforce and considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Upon request, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations during the application process, to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other state or local laws. Such requests should be directed to the Director of Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc.