Project Manager, Customer Deployment
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CrunchTime is the industry leading food and labor cost management software for restaurants and has 25 years of innovation built into the platform. Companies that implement CrunchTime to manage their back of house operations need to model their business to the powerful capabilities of the software. The Project Manager guides customers through the process of implementing and deploying CrunchTime. The Project Manager leverages valuable project management skills and experience to keep the Customer on track to meet their goal. The Project Manager manages external and internal resources within the proven plan that is customized to the needs of the customer's business. This is a critical role for CrunchTime that decreases the customers' time to value, therefore increasing the customer's ROI.
*This position offers 100% remote flexibility.
As part of the Client Services Team, Project Managers are responsible for helping our world-class customers in the restaurant and hospitality industries gain value quickly and efficiently with their CrunchTime investment. They execute the following behaviors and tasks:
- Using project management experience with the application of proven deployment techniques, manage multiple current customer projects while also contributing to the ongoing evolution of our tools and processes for implementation.
- Helping customers stay engaged and accountable to the project plan
- Managing multiple workstreams, including software deployment and systems integrations efforts.
- Ensuring that deliverables not only meet customer expectations, but that the customer accepts the deliverable in a timely fashion.
- Keeping key internal and external stakeholders informed through proactive updates to key data as well as ad hoc communications to manage milestones, project risks, and other important project information
- Leveraging significant skills in influencing others to ensure each key player in a project understands and meets his or her responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer-facing, software project management role.
- BA or BS degree. Liberal arts or business degree preferred.
- Experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders from varying functional discipling and levels within the organization
- Impeccable customer service skills, highly collaborative and able to influence others within a matrixed team environment
- Proven ability to manage projects across different industries
- Experience using cloud-based project management tools for real time collaboration with customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills and experience are required
- Experience working with ERP systems is desired
- Ability to train / teach disparate users
- Experience working in the restaurant, cruise, or hospitality industries is helpful.
- Project management certification is desired
- Willingness to travel up to 50% to client locations
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
ConstructionView all jobs at CrunchTime