Assistant General Manager
Crunch Fitness Champaign, IL
- Posted: June 10, 2021
The Assistant General Manager will support the General Manager promote an environment of diversity and acceptance while creating a warm welcoming environment for members. The Assistant General Manager (AGM) is an extension of the General Manager and will preside over the operation when the General Manager is not in the facility. The AGM is to maintain a culture that provides members an experience that is second to none and provide a work environment where team members can be successful. The Assistant General Manager will motivate, lead, supervise and coordinate the activities of team members who engaged in servicing our member needs at the membership counter. The Assistant General Manager will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the CRUNCH brand
- Hire and train talented team members at the membership services desk who are passionate about health and fitness
- Inspire and develop your team members to consistently deliver an exceptional membership experience
- Be accountable to your team for creating an in-club environment that consistently drive for results at the membership services desk
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team successes
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all standard operating procedures and policies that pertain to the club.
- Communicate and implement club policies and procedures to employees
- Encourage staff to work as a team and be productive.
- Illustrate an ability to make decisions.
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of talented team members weekly
- Implement and support company programs and promotion to help generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Ensure that Team maintains proper tracking of leads
- Ensure that all promotions are effectively communicated to the team and all other appropriate staff.
- Resolve member complaints in an expeditious and tactful manner following club procedure and documentation.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to the members.
- Ensure the club meets standards for cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.
- Support a Culture of Cleanliness by reinforcing to staff that cleanliness is everyone's responsibility, not just the maintenance staff.
- Exhibit an understanding of revenue budgets and payroll expenses.
- Perform above average on all measurable KPI's
RetailView all jobs at Crunch Fitness