Position: Maintenance Technician
Summary/Objective The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment. Maintenance Technician directly reports to the General Manager of the club.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of club equipment.
- HVAC and electrical experience required.
- Perform simple maintenance duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of club equipment as well as facility.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and club facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools in performing duties.
- Detect faulty equipment and/or parts, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Assist in the ordering of club supplies as related to the maintenance of the facility and within budgetary means
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethican Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Team player.