Personal Trainer Crunch fitness
Crunch Fitness - Gilbert Gilbert, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
CRUNCH. NO JUDGMENTS.
Our beautiful, state-of-the-art and growing club in Gilbert, AZ is hiring Personal Trainers to join our winning team! This facility is a Personal Trainer’s paradise as you can see through our club photos and reviews online.
Personal Trainer Job Description:
Our Personal Trainers provide customized fitness programs to our members while educating and guiding them on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and attaining a healthier lifestyle. Clients sign up with a personal trainer to be motivated, educated, and held accountable while working towards their fitness goals. By definition, a personal trainer is a fitness professional possessing the knowledge, skills and abilities for safe and effective exercise and fitness program design, instruction and assistance for the purpose of reaching personal health and fitness goals.
Personal Trainer Expectations and Responsibilities:
As a Crunch Fitness Personal Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.
- Conduct Crunch Kickoff appointments with members which includes a state of the art body composition analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Conducts Fitness Assessments according to Company protocol
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness, tidiness and enforcement of gym rules and etiquette.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Punctual and prepared for all appointments with clients or staff meetings
- Passionate about fitness and coaching others with purpose while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- Exceptionally member service oriented and possesses outstanding communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and teach exercises while providing feedback on technique
- Ability to execute individual fitness program design in a safe and effective manner
- Understands the importance of maintaining accurate and current client files
- Dedicated to maintaining personal integrity and personal health and fitness
- Willingness to uphold Company protocol and policies
- Attends mandatory and optional staff training classes
- Strong preference for a personal trainer who is committed to the role full time, and not splitting time with other jobs
- Basic First Aid knowledge and CPR/AED Certification within 6 months of hire
- Current Nationally Recognized Personal Trainer Certification
- A desire for personal growth and team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality, able to engage with members and build relationships
- Extremely organized, able to document and recall information, and use professional productivity tools such as MS Office.
- Serviced minded and professional
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills with management, peers and members
- Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence as are weekends and holidays to support your clients
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking.
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Licenses / Certifications/ Registrations
- Certified Personal Trainer (Minimum of One Certification): ACE, ACTION, AAPTE, ACSM, CSCCa, Cooper Institute, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, LT Academy
- CPR/AED Certification within 6 months of hire
- Crunch can help Personal Trainers earn their Certification if they don't have one already.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required
All Crunch Fitness team members receive:
- Complimentary Crunch Fitness membership
- Team member discounts for Crunch products & services
- Continuing Education
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Strong earning potential
Crunch Fitness - Gilbert
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Crunch Fitness - Gilbert