Seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish) who handles a variety of tasks related to inquiries from current and potential clients and obtains information to help the Attorney(s) determine which cases will be accepted for representation. This is a position that requires excellent customer service/customer relations skills.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three to six months relatedcustomer service experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be fluent in Spanish and English with the ability to speak and write in both languages. Seeking full-time and part-time positions in a department that runs varying shifts, including 3rd shift, seven days a week.
- We are proud to offer the following for full-time employees:
Medical and Dental insurance
401k plan (part-time and full-time employees)
Employer paid Long-Term Disability
Employer paid Basic Life Insurance
11 Company paid holidays
Paid time-off program
Employer paid Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Must be able to and effectively communicate, multi-task, problem-solve and to overall handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all staff levels and the public.
- Must adapt to the wide range of diverse internal and external clientele.
- Exemplifies outstanding client service skills and maintains client confidentiality.
- Communicates in accordance with, and understanding of, applicable State Bar rules related to protected clientele information, confidentiality, and the unauthorized practice of law. Complies with corresponding company policies and procedures.
- Obtains appropriate and pertinent information from the potential new clients who contact the firm.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute and efficiently process data in the intake system while simultaneously speaking and interacting with potential new clients.
- Contacts and communicates with potential new clients as needed, using various communication channels.
- Returns calls for pending and potential clients based on department protocol.
- Follows up with potential new clients via personal notes, phone calls, text messages, and/or email.
- Daily manages the list of assigned leads requiring follow up and maintains departmental quality metrics.
- Communicates with Intake Leadership on all Intake quality issues.
- Performs other office/clerical duties as needed and/or required by Intake Leadership.
Crumley Roberts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Crumley Roberts, LLP