Full Time Baker
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be able to work 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday
Enjoys baking, working with hands, likes to learn and grow while being in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Read and understand Crumbl recipes
- Measure and combine ingredients using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make cookies
- Work with teammates to ball dough, bake, decorate, and present the finished product
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payment, and providing exceptional customer service
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are accurate and timely
- Cleaning and restocking the workstation and ensuring all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Able to exchange non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Basic math and computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create excellent baked goods
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend, and holiday availability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is constantly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds in a hot inside work environment. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship.
Crumbl Cookies NYC
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Baker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.