Crumbl Cookies Baker - Evening / Night Hours
- Expired: November 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crumbl Cookies Baker
- Paid time off
- Healthcare reimbursement for full-time bakers
- Competitive hourly wage plus tips
- Flexible scheduling
- Regular performance collaboration and career growth opportunities
Who are we looking for?
This is an incredible opportunity to join the fastest growing cookie company in America. Crumbl is expanding in Pennsylvania and we are continuing to hire for the Newtown location. Crumbl is a fun and upbeat atmosphere that needs bakers who want to deliver world class customer service and serve up incredible quality cookies to our customers. Bakers work as a team to produce delectable cookies in unique flavors from a menu that changes weekly. Current openings exist for new crew members who want to work evenings through closing. Work schedules are flexible and can be part or full time.
Essential Role Functions
Customer Service | Baking Crumbl Cookies | Presentation & Cleanliness | Team Work | Efficiency | Technology | Kitchen Equipment
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Instinctively serves with a smile and genuine intentions to provide customers with a great experience. Always acts in a way that represents Crumbl Culture.
- BAKING CRUMBL COOKIES: Follows Crumbl recipes with exactness and care. Pays close attention to the details of each cookie, making sure consistency and the highest quality is provided every time.
- PRESENTATION & CLEANLINESS: Is detailed with each cookie's presentation, ensuring no steps are skipped, and the final product is delicious, appealing, and filled with lots of Crumbl love. Constantly cleans and maintains order with the equipment and utensils used, as well as keeps the kitchen areas presentable and safe.
- TEAMWORK: Understands the importance of delivering on individual responsibilities while supporting fellow crew members in their tasks.
- EFFICIENT: Has a mindset and work ethic focused on providing exceptional service and Crumbl products in a quick manner. Commits to performing all duties extremely well at a pace that creates a memorable experience for the customer.
- TECHNOLOGY: Understands and uses Crumbl technology applications efficiently. Stays current on all training and displays a high level of performance in the technology tools used.
- KITCHEN EQUIPMENT: Safely and properly operates Crumbl kitchen equipment and utensils. Shows care for the equipment, utensils, and other kitchen material.
- CHARACTER: Naturally has strong personal values and displays these through action and word
- WORK ETHIC: Committed to giving exceptional effort consistently in all responsibilities
- CULTURAL FIT: Has a strong internal "why" that aligns with owners and Crumbl, has similar values and character, and has a passion for food and baking
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably has at least one year of business, leadership, management, and food or restaurant experience
- EDUCATION: Prefer high school graduate or higher
- COMMITMENT TO THE CUSTOMER & EXCELLENCE: Has a genuine desire to serve others while having an unquenchable thirst for excellence in everything you do
Future Leadership Opportunities
- We plan to develop leadership talent internally and promote from within for future roles as Crumbl expands
- Future locations are coming quickly to our area and will need additional leadership talent
- Bakers are eligible for promotion based on performance
Following hiring, all necessary training will be provided. Store managers and shift leads will train bakers in all processes needed to be successful. Compensation will be $9 per hour plus tips. Based on recent activity at this store, tips are expected to add $2-3+ per hour for total compensation of $11-12+ per hour.
Crumbl Cookies - Commonwealth Cookies LLC
Get fresh American Bakers Association jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.