Cruiseport Destinations Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for motivated part-time associates to join our team!
Your role will be verifying boarding passes and Covid-19 Vaccination Cards.
- Looking for personnel with great Customer Service skills.
- Must love to Smile and interact with others.
- Candidates should be willing to perform different duties as assigned by a Supervisor.
- You should be able to Multitask.
- Ask general questions regarding
- Health protocols for boarding.
- Answer general questions in a pleasant manner.
- Earning up to 30 hours a week.
We do require associates to have a valid TWIC Card.
IF you do not have one we are willing to help you obtain one and will fully reimburse you after 90 days!
Cruiseport DestinationsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Flexible Schedule, Friendly Work Environment
Cruiseport Destinations was created specifically to service the cruise industry.Â We specialize in serving them by providing Pre-Cruise and Post-Cruise hotel options for cruising guests; overnight hotels for cruise line Crews; Meet & Greet Airport Services; Hotel Desk Hospitality Services; Pier Check-In Services; and Transfers to and from Ports, Hotels and Airports; and Port Agency Services. All services provided are performed by customer service oriented staff members that are naturally helpful, warm, show genuine care for clients to resolve disputes, offer services, answer questions and ensure customer satisfaction.
BusinessView all jobs at Cruiseport Destinations