Graphic Designer- (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cruise Planners is the largest franchisor of home-based travel agencies across the country that independently book cruises, tour, and land vacations. Cruise Planners has achieved Top Producer status with virtually every cruise line, tour, and resort company. Cruise Planners has been named the No.1 Cruise Tour / Travel Agency by Entrepreneur Magazine for the past 10 years and recently featured in Entrepreneur as one of the top 30 franchise innovators in technology. Cruise Planners positions franchise owners for success by providing them with innovative marketing, booking and lead-generating tools as well as professional development and hands-on training with the industry’s top executives. Cruise Planners Home Office was won awards such as Coolest Offices and Top Places to Work in South Florida by Sun Sentinel and South Florida Business Journal.
Role Title: Graphic Designer
- Create, develop, design, and produce collateral and digital materials including but not limited to direct mail pieces, flyers, brochures, magazines, emails, and website assets.
- Conceptualize, edit, and produce art files for print and digital advertising campaigns, trade show graphics and booth designs, banners, logo designs, executive presentations, Cruise Planners merchandise and more.
- Develop innovative ideas, themes, and concepts
- Provides sample of finished layout for Creative Director for approval
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and typography, and arrange layout based upon available space and aesthetic design concepts within brand guidelines.
- Updates travel supplier materials and graphics on company websites and intranet
- Weave Cruise Planners tonality, voice, and personality into the core of every design.
- Collaborate with Design and Marketing Teams and presents sample to Creative Director for approval.
- Effective communicator, with strong verbal, written, interpersonal and professional skills
- Must be proficient in the major design programs: Adobe Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and Dreamweaver)
- Proficient with graphic file formats and their applications, plus comprehensive knowledge of printing processes
- Photo editing skills a must
- Basic knowledge of HTML web technologies, animation, and applications.
- Collaborative team player, self-motivated yet willing to take direction
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, multi-task and be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment; flexibility to workflow and hours
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts of related field
- 2-5+ years relevant experience
- Must have HTML experience
This is a hybrid role (Mondays and Fridays – remote and Tuesdays-Thursdays on-site)
Cruise Planners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Cruise Planners complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or team members. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
AddressCoral Springs, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Cruise Planners
Get fresh Graphic Designer Travel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.