Digital Marketing Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cruise Planners - an American Express Travel Representative is the largest franchisor of home-based travel agencies across the country that independently book cruises, tour, and land vacations. Cruise Planners has achieved Top Producer status with virtually every cruise line, tour, and resort company. Cruise Planners American Express Travel has been named the No.1 Cruise Tour / Travel Agency by Entrepreneur Magazine for the past 10 years and recently featured in Entrepreneur as one of the top 30 franchise innovators in technology. Cruise Planners positions franchise owners for success by providing them with innovative marketing, booking and lead-generating tools as well as professional development and hands-on training with the industry’s top executives. Cruise Planners Home Office was won awards such as Coolest Offices and Top Places to Work in South Florida by Sun Sentinel and South Florida Business Journal.
Role Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
This is an incredible opportunity for a rising star to make a big and lasting impact at a fast-paced and fast-growing travel franchise company. The Digital Marketing Analyst is a new position that will augment an 8-member marketing department, working closely with graphic designers, marketing specialists and under the direction of the Associate Director of Marketing.
As Cruise Planners’ digital strategy grows and intensifies, we are on the cusp of taking email marketing to the next level, with versioning, custom content and cadence. An important aspect of the role will be email marketing strategy to increase email deliverability, open rates, and CTRs and ultimately create a connection between the travel advisor and client that results in a booking.
- Use marketing segmentation software to create client lists for marketing initiatives.
- Track e-mail engagement and interpret data from e-mail campaigns to make recommendations for improving results
- Responsible for strategy and execution of all parts of the email program, working closely with marketing and sales teams, as we evolve and grow email marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage email and push notification marketing campaigns and monitor results for future campaigns and automation flows
- Monitor and manage list segmentation, subject line optimization, and A/B testing, click & landing page optimization
- Create impactful landing pages that correspond to these campaigns using internal CMS platform
- Analyze email marketing data and develop campaign strategies based on personas, demographics, previous travel history, geolocation and online behavior to ensure email relevance to consumers
- Monitor and report on email results and strategies for optimization and campaign success. Also create performance metrics and goals for ongoing email campaigns and ad-hoc email marketing projects
- Test new ideas to strengthen the acquisition and retention of opted in clients
- Research and present competitor and industry designs and concepts for inspiration and trends
- Maintain and update internal teams to project/task status via e-mail and project management software
- Research and keep current with email marketing trends and emerging technologies, best in class email marketing, new tools and software.
Other Digital Responsibilities
- Compile marketing metrics and ROI data and prepare reports for executive team and travel partners.
- Manage the process for Facebook ads and posts, including scheduling posts, reviewing content and working with design team on recommended visuals.
- Review and maintain content across corporate and travel advisor websites
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys strategizing and is passionate about crafting the right message to engage and convert target customers and deliver on marketing and sales goals
- Possesses excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects with varying timelines
- Understands email metrics, and basic SEO strategy
- Has a minimum of 5 years marketing experience, preferably in email marketing, and/or social content management with demonstrated accomplishments in digital marketing at a corporation, agency or media company
- Is a self-starter, takes initiative and shows continuous growth
- Contributes to the Cruise Planners company culture and is a positive team player with an optimistic, enthusiastic attitude towards life and, of course, travel
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Knowledge of email best practices, CAN-SPAM laws, A/B testing
- Experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Planner preferred
This is a hybrid role (Mondays and Fridays: remote and Tuesdays-Thursdays: on-site)
Cruise Planners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Cruise Planners complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or team members. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
AddressCoral Springs, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Cruise Planners