Crowns Now Dentistry has an immediate need for a Dental Office Schedule Coordinator
1-2 years of previous dental office experience a must!
The person in this position is responsible for creating a great impression for each patient, whether in person or on the phone. This role schedules appointments, answers phone, manages the schedule for multiple dentists and enters and updates patient data as needed.
Salary depends on experience.
Responsibilities Will Include:
· Develops and maintains the dentists’ schedules to meet practice goals.
· Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
· Call patients on asap list to ensure patients are scheduled for necessary treatment.
· Gathers necessary information from other dental offices prior to patients’ appointment.
· Presenting treatment plans.
· Posts treatment to patient accounts - collects reservation fees for large cases - discusses financing options that can help the patient get the needed treatment.
· Shares end of day and end of month responsibilities with the team.
· 1-2 years of previous dental front office experience a must
· Eaglesoft dental software experience
· Great customer service and interpersonal skills
Bi-Lingual is a plus!
· Medical Insurance
· 401 K
· Scrub Allowance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Treatment Allowance
Please Note: All qualified applicants must provide a cover letter and contact information for current and former supervisors. Applicants will be asked to make arrangements for our Crowns Now Hiring Manager to contact any listed references and supervisors.