Sr. IT Quality Assurance Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $64 to $69 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Sr. IT Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for managing the creation, execution, and maintenance of both manual and automated tests. The right candidate will take part in the analysis and breakdown of new user stories and play a key role in the agile estimation process. They participate in software release activities as well as the management of automated regression tests and may assist with research and analysis of triage tickets. The Senior IT Quality Assurance Analyst makes an impact as a seasoned, professional individual contributor, ready to manage projects and work independently as well as work well with a team.
Sr IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Senior IT Quality Assurance Analyst to assist with key development initiatives that have a direct impact on ensuring our systems are compliant per federal contracting security regulations.
· First 30 days: Focus will be on training, goals, and understanding requirements.
· 60-day mark: Tackling work assignments regularly.
· 90-day mark: Fully integrated into the team and the process
o The Product Development team consists of application developers and quality assurance analysts very experienced in software development.
· Responsible for application development testing using both manual and automated testing frameworks
· Conduct load, performance, security, boundary, and positive/negative testing following software development methodology standards
· Utilize a variety of testing tools to assist with automated testing including Selenium and Postman
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary delivery team performing all aspects of software development as needed including quality assurance, requirements gathering, specializing in testing activities
· Participate in the team’s technical reviews and agile ceremonies
· Resolve issues and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements
· Evaluate system functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
· Communicate with members of the IT team on a regular basis and may serve as point of contact
· Create and maintain documents as a part of the solution delivery process ensures that business standards are met
· Perform under minimal supervision and peer accountability on complex assignments
· Ability to write complex database queries using T-SQL
· Accurately estimate work efforts per the requirements
· US citizenship with the ability to obtain government security clearance
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience is desired
· 3 - 5 years of related software testing, quality assurance and testing automation experience
· Superior interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently while maintaining a high quality of work product
· Act as a technical resource for other IT Quality Assurance Analysts on the team
· Exceptional system analysis and problem-solving skills
· Strong knowledge of Software Testing Methodologies
· Outstanding leadership and mentoring skills
· Strong hands-on experience with Agile software development processes
· Assist with resolving escalated issues as appropriate
· Passion for delivering high-quality, working, software
· Database Technologies: SQL, MS SQL Server, Relational Databases
· Web Technologies: JSON
· Others: Web Services, Postman
· Testing Tools: Selenium and Selenium Web Driver
· Source Control: TFS
· Ticketing System: DevOps
· Insurance domain knowledge preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time, talk and hear.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Business Transformation -- through management consulting, strategic planning, re-engineering, risk management, supply chain management and executive staffing: measuring processes towards strategic objectives in increased revenue, decreased cost, brand awareness and maintaining their #1 resource: their people.
People Transformation -- leadership development through executive coaching, team development, customer service and training & development: keeping and developing their top talent
Technology Transformation -- through IT governance, project management, application portfolio management, process improvement, knowledge management, improving services with technologies and IT staffing: identifying areas to increase revenue and decrease cost
Crowned Grace International (HR@CrownedGrace.com)
4415 Nicole DriveLanham, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?