We are seeking a Program Manager - Veteran Transition to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of a major initiative which supports military members and their families as the transition from the military to the civilian sector.
- Plan and implement large global projects
- Direct and lead the work of team leaders staff
- Evaluate new strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and all aspects of projects
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible to the Transition Director for the efficient and effective execution of our Client. The Program Manager serves as the overarching leader of our employees and subcontractors assigned to this effort. The PM will work closely with the CGINTL HQ EPM, the Client's Contracting Officer’s Representative, Government Representatives and Transition Headquarters Staff to ensure the proper execution of the transition contract. The PM is the primary focus of the contract and is responsible for the contract staffs performance. Although not an all-inclusive listing the PM’s duties include the following:
- Serve as the CGINTL's primary point of contact with the Client and manage all contract operations at the Client's Headquarters level.
- Manage contractor program and project teams for optimal program effectiveness.
- Provide operational expertise and oversight of the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Direct and manage PMO actions for day-to-day SFL-TAP functions to ensure all contract requirements are met.
- Conduct command level briefings to government personnel and SFL-TAP stakeholders.
- Implement and provide guidance to PMO staff on SFL-TAP policies and processes.
- Collate, analyze, and deliver centralized reports.
- Ensuring staffing of all sites.
- Maintain the VOW/CRS compliance and all SFL-TAP files.
- Lead continuous process improvement efforts.
- Initiate immediate reach back to corporate assets.
- Plan and accomplishing goals.
- Achieve SFL-TAP quality, cost, and availability goals
- Ability to meet and correspond regularly with a SFL-TAP stakeholders
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 7+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- PMP Certification desired
- Exceptional leadership skills, time management, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of the SFL-TAP program.
- Working knowledge of government chain of command and transition policies.
- Working knowledge of change management principles.
- Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check)
- U.S. Citizen
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- Strong working knowledge of SFL-TAP and program requirements
- Previous experience in global projects
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities