SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ETHIC AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Crown World Dental (headquartered in Irvine, CA) is NOW HIRING at our HILLSBORO, OR location! Crown World Dental embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
- Learns basic tooth morphology and anatomy.
- Learns to read and interpret dental prescriptions.
- Evaluates case to determine necessary plan of action.
- Reads prescription included with case; constructs prostheses by following doctors' written orders and instructions.
- Conducts quality control on crown design
- Learns to work independently and seek help if needed.
- Light data entry and shipping processing.
- Previous experience working in positions that require hand and finger dexterity, a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Hand dexterity and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend prescriptions written in English.
- Reliability, dependability and flexibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, management, and team members.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Time management skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Computer literate.
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.