SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH DENTAL BACKGROUND/KNOWLEDGE WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ETHIC AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Crown World Dental is NOW HIRING at our SEATTLE/KENT, WA location! Crown World Dental embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Currently, we are looking for an individual who enjoys talking to people and has basic dental knowledge. This could be a great career change for the right person!
Technical Advisor ~ To provide high-quality customer service and serve as liaison between the Crown World and its customers
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Coordinates and performs a range of department support activities; serves as a liaison between other divisions/departments.
- Resolves customer inquiries or directs them to the appropriate person/department.
- Provides administrative support such as answering inbound telephone calls, checking on ship dates, offering information on all products, updating new account information and inputting call notes in GCM.
- Communicates with customers, colleagues, dental technicians and managers in a prompt articulate manner.
- Complies with customer service policies and procedures meeting call center operational standards.
- Relies on extensive technical knowledge to make decisions and accomplish departmental goals.
- Assists customers in problem solving, planning, development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Evaluates each case thoroughly and advises doctors on which product is the best for the particular case.
- Makes outbound calls on cases that need assistance and gathers or relays accurate information is documented in Elektra and Customer Service management system.
- Maintains a day to day professional relationship with dental technicians and managers.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by the doctors on the particular cases.
- Seeks advice and input from the manager when needed.
- Submits accurate credit requests; delete duplicate/multiple cases in lab; and correct missing/inaccurate billings in a timely manner.
- Maintains security and integrity of customer folders following the Company SOP guidelines and Federal/State regulations
- Tracks all cases to ensure schedule is adhered to.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent, degree a plus
- Dentist Office Manager or Receptionist, Dental Assistant, Registered Dental Assistant, Certified Dental Technician or dental product sales/customer service experience is required
- Excellent customer service skills