CROWN WORLD DENTAL is NOW HIRING at our Louisville, KY location! Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Call Center Manager ~ Acts as a liaison between Production Management and the Call Center Staff, provides optimal customer service and is responsible for presenting a favorable representation of the Company, mentors and guides Call Center staff in addressing difficult or complex customer concerns.
- Mentors and guides Call Center staff in addressing difficult or complex customer concerns.
- Performs Call Center employment actions, such as hiring, training, and administering performance reviews.
- Coaches team members to improve technical knowledge and customer service skills on a day-to-day basis.
- Tracks and manages Call Center key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate productivity, service levels and determine need for corrective action.
- Monitors and tracks queue of inbound calls; informs Call Center Team of calls waiting and call abandonment metrics.
- Conducts call quality reviews with Call Center Team Members individually on a regular basis; provides coaching and guidance on areas of improvement as necessary.
- Engage team members during call quality reviews by celebrating successes, utilizing creative delivery approaches and developing a road map for increased performance.
- Facilitate team meetings to generate a high sense of urgency, share best practices, improve morale and facilitate communication
- Create a supportive and inclusive team where everyone is respected and valued
- Assists team members in resolving problems of interpersonal deficiencies through coaching and counseling.
- Sets department goals and objectives; provides team with guidance and direction in achieving individual and department goals.
- Challenges team members in providing exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
- Determines and assigned Call Center Team Member schedules to ensure business needs of Company and are met.
- Implements and reviews Call Center policies and procedures; makes recommendations for revisions.
- Coordinates with Human Resources and Management in a timely manner on any and all employee relations matters.
- Supervises staff in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Enforces adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Exhibits managerial courage in addressing difficult operational and/or personnel issues
- Ensures all direct reports understand the performance standards of their department and have a clear understanding of their own individual performance.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field of study, preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a Call Center environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory or leadership experience.